Thursday, November 27, 2008

Preparation for the Big Day!

Monday I made a pumpkin pie, Tuesday two batches of rolls and another pumpkin pie. I am so grateful to feel well enough to bake which I love to do.
My kids will be going to their in-laws so Brent and Frank and I and the missionaries that live in our home are going to someone's home in our ward. She is cooking a turkey and I am cooking one also since there will be 20 people! She has the room to seat 20 people easily. So I am just waiting for the turkey to come out at 12:30 then it's off to Robin's house to make gravy and potatoes. You see, Robin is not much of a cook, so I committed to make the gravy and potatoes. It should be a lot of fun with so many people.
Frank gets five days off, not having to work until next Tuesday. He is very excited to not have to arise at 4:40 each morning for the next little while.

We are so grateful for all our blessings especially of renewed health. Our Father in Heaven blesses us so abundantly. I want to send our love to all of you near and far and wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving from the Marchants!

No comments: