Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Results of My Surgery

Well, last night was surreal.
I reacted to the Antibiotic causing me to break out in a rash all over my body. I called the doctor who did the surgery and I was advised to take bendryl which eventually terminated the rash. However, I wasn't done yet, I guess. After not eating any solid food that day I really wanted to eat. All that came up three times, even after taking my anti-nausea pills.
I was very dizzy and light-headed and could barely drag myself out of the recliner to get to my bed.

Anyway on the positive side, I hope the worst in over. So today I'm drinking liquids, trying to gain a little more strength and energy!


Brent has a cold and cough so I'm trying to stay away from him. It's kinda hard when he keeps coming in my bedroom saying, "do we have any soup," and later, "do we have a thermometer?" I gave him a steamer and told him to use it. It's funny how he is twenty-two but when he is sick he needs his mommy!

1 comment:

Marianne Thelin said...

Julie,
Glad the surgery is behind you, nice to be rid of the needle pokes to look forward to. Thanks for posting the pictures of my cute husband and your family; those old pictures are precious! Feel better each day, our prayers are with you!