Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleep walking

I just read Tiffany Lowe's blog about Jerika sleepwalking.
It reminding me of two of my boys who had that problem.
When we lived in Spokane we lived in a duplex with a single Mom with 3 kids next door. Eric, my oldest, got up, still sound asleep, walked out the back sliding door and knocked on the neighbors slider and asked her some silly question about money she owed us. (She didn't owe us any money)

Brent, our youngest didn't so much sleep walk but he went through a period of time where he had night terrors or nightmares. But the freaky thing was he would wake up crying, having the nightmare, but he was so sound asleep we could not wake him up for anything.

Tiffany, I hate to tell you this but when you have a lot of kids they are going to wake up and in the process other kids wake up too. It's our personal nightmare as parents!!

All I can say is HANG IN THERE! This too shall pass and they grow up far to fast and they are gone! So appreciate the good and the bad!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Those stories are funny. I hope Jerika remains in the house. I hope you are starting to feel up after your surgery. Take care and get lots of rest.