Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Baby Boy has Flown the Coup


My baby boy has been married for six and a half months now. I miss him. My, how the time has gone by so fast raising our children. Frank and I find ourselves as official empty-nesters. We love the freedom we have to go and do when we want.
We actually have seen them about three or four times since January. We love our newest daughter in-law and she fits very well into our family. We will see them again when we travel to visit David and Rachel the 21st of August. Eric and his 5 children will also be going for vacation to Lagoon. Hopefully we'll get to see Jay and Dana then as well. Our newlyweds will be coming to SLC to fly out to Florida for their delayed honeymoon cruise.

1 comment:

beverly said...

This a beautiful photo of Brent and Azzlinn. Have agreat trip to Utah.