Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome Back for Jay and Dana June 2010




Jay and Dana returned from China and wanted to meet in Portland. Ron and Betty and Frank and I could not attend because of conflicts. I heard through Darcie that they had a great time being with cousins and aunt and uncles. I copied these from Darcie's facebook. There were no pictures of children so please if you have any send them my way.
I am glad that some of Ron's kids showed up when Ron and Betty were out of town.
Welcome back Jay and Dana! We missed you!




1 comment:

POP POP said...

Thank you. We are glad to be back. We enjoyed the Goonies Reunin this year at Cannon Beach and the following Wartena Reunion and then the Thelin Reunion. Sorry we missed you there and could not get up North, but we had to get back to Utah to Medical Appointments and I was and still am running out of meds....Go to go in and do something...We love you.

Jay and Dana