Monday, April 25, 2011

Tulip Fields Fill the Soul

I didn't get a full picture of the windmill, but these tulips were so beautiful, I had to get this close-up.


Beverly Anderson with the Roozengarde sign. That family came over from Holland and started the tulip business, selling the bulbs worldwide.
This is spectacular tulip, in that it has a three pronged bloom.
Cindy Miller and I.
Tresa, Julie and Cindy
A beautiful tulip field from the highway.


These are the white Emperor tulips. Their distinctive characteristic is a huge body.


These are parrot tulips which have a feather like texture on the outer leaves. Another traditional year at the tulip fields has come and gone!



1 comment:

beverly said...

I love the tulips, the colors are beautiful. You all are too.You match the hot pink Tulips. I put that photo on my desktop. Julie.