Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rexburg Visit with our youngest son and his wife

Saturday night there was a comedy improv starring Corbin Allred and Kirby Heyborne. They have a improv group in LA that performs and were at BYU Idaho. My youngest son just happened to spot them in the cafeteria when we were eating lunch. We asked them if they would mind having a photo shoot with us.
Kirby and Corbin were in Saints and Soldiers. Kirby was in RM and Singles Ward 1 and 2. They were super nice and the perfomance was outstandingly funnny!!!
This is Corbin on the left and the guy on the right played the looser guy in Singles Ward 2.



I was really aiming for the red wall with all the pictures so artisically placed. My daughter in-law is an artist. I should have got a picture of the wall in her bathroom. I was utterly blown away by her perfect hand-painted free hand art of the shower curtain pattern on her wall complete with exact color match!
Our family is always teasing Frank that he never smiles in pictures, sooo here you go like it or not!
Even though this was in Washington when they came for spring break I thought I would include them since this is a blog about my youngest sons family.
Little Ben, Chelle's son, nine months old. He looks like a mini me of Dave Goodwin.




No comments: