Friday, May 21, 2010

Living Life to the Fullest

Went for chemo this morning at 8:30 am. Pretty sure I won't have insomnia tonight because I'm having it early in the day.

Came home and prepared lunch for the Elders. Made a great Asian Stir-Fry that they seemed to love. I buy the lo-mein and chow-mein frozen dinners and add other stuff to it.

I had some Thai noodles, ginger root, costco garlic, added some cut up broccoli, little brown sugar and soy sauce topped it off perfectly.

Then we had brownie sundaes with ice cream topping and chocolate syrup on top. Yummy!

Tonight I have a practice for a quartet that is performing on Sunday. We have invitation Sunday where the ward members invite their friends and neighbors.

Then we will possibly go over to our friends house and watch a movie.

1 comment:

Dana Wartena Thelin said...

I love your Life. You gotta be the mostest, up beatestest sister I hever ad, thinking of Liza Doolittle learning English in the movie we show to our student: "My Fair Lady".

Love you sis.

Jay