Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in the Northwest





This has been a very cold and frigid week here in the Seattle area. My digital camera was left at Eric's house until tonight so I went and snapped some quick pictures around the house. The below freezing temperatures will last through Christmas day so we will surely have a white Christmas this year. In the last week we have had three snow storms, one of which lasted two days. We are ready for the warmer temperatures and will NEVER complain about the rain again!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

It looks like no one was spared in this one - I think that we have about 15" now.

SBrooks said...

Wow! That is snow!

Zak and Jessica Heath said...

I did not know you had a blog to. I love all the pictures. Merry Christmas!

Love,
Jessica Heath

beverly said...

Love your Christmas Wreath. Yeah! You did get a lot of Snow and more to come. Monida Pass is closed today for 8 hrs. So we may be here longer till the storms quit. Love Beverly