Monday, April 28, 2008

Tulips, Tulips, Oh Me, Oh My

On Friday Frank and my friend Diana went to the tulips in Skagit County. Diana had never been to Rozengarde,the tulip display garden. It was a gloriously beautimus day and it was the best way to enjoy the full impact.
Sunday we received a call from Kali and Gabe wanting us to join them at the tulips again. His two sisters, one from Seattle and one from San Diego were here and we had the wonderful opportunity to meet them.
Monday, my friend Cindy Boswell (Miller) called saying, "I haven't seen the tulips yet. Do you want to go?" I couldn't resist saying yes. We explored each and every blossom with eager gardner's relish. Afterward we lunched on Shrimp Omlet at our favorite hangout in Mt. Vernon, Calico Cupboard. All in all WHAT a WHIRLWIND weekend!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Sounds like you guys have a great weekend of tulip viewing!