Wednesday, September 10, 2008

San Juan Island Pictures


The second week of July my sister Bev and her husband Ron came to visit and we took the ferry to the San Juan Islands. The ferry ride was just as beautiful as the islands.


.

Bev and Ron look as if they are on a cruise ship. I had loaned Beverley my fleece shawl coat which kept her toasty warm except for the wind gusts which kept blowing the coat open!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrtme6wi-0ki9Fyf38J4pxU1dfbG6lM6PjRvO189pJUWMrs1v1d_DlOoqzJ6al8Oxsj0927o2pxneq9z9NBSq8ApJDl2T4KgyI3FgZp__FNOwsQU1Af2HXZwS4k96dsnEyzgeLp1QoGeDz/s1600-h/Bev+%26+Julie+on+Ferry.JPG">

2 comments:

SBrooks said...

You finally did it! I am so proud of you for the posts and pictures! Way to go Auntie! I was glad to see the photos, albeit not quite girls gone wild- crazy faces and such. I will settle for the Julie & Bev special. Looks like you enjoyed the visit and family! Love & Miss you!

Tiffany said...

It looks like you had a nice time. You have a great blog keep it up