Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lunch with my Grandson


Last week before school started I went to
Eric and Heathers'. The only one that was home was Terrin, my 9 year old grandson. The visiting teacher had taken Colin, Owen and Addie to her house for the day and Heather was asleep. I watched Terrin play video games for awhile and then asked him if he would go with me to Rite Aid because I needed to pick up a few things. He was excited to go somewhere so off we went. It is so nice to have grandkids one on one. You talk about the most inane and interesting things. When we left the store we went to Pennys and just window shopped. The Pennys in Snohomish has been there 30 years and I had never been there. Now I know why. The store is extremely, smmmmaaaaalll. Then I asked him if he had eaten lunch so I took him to lunch. He felt pretty darn special and enjoyed bragging rights of the smoothie he carried home to finish!

No comments: