Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Flowers




 Close up of my pentunias that over-wintered this year.
 Daffodills in the front yard.
 Do not know the name of these flowers, but they are pretty. They came up with the hyacinths.

 Backyard yellow tulips. I took pictures after I had clipped some and taken them inside for a bouquet/
 I re-planted strawberries among my blueberries before we left for Rexburg. It rained enough that the transplants survived.
 An view of the tulips from the air. You can see the space in the middle where I clipped some out.
 Two containers of hyacinths. I just love the intense blue color.
Even with taking some out, there were still a lot of blooms left.




2 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

Don't the beautiful spring flowers in your very own yard just give you a lift?? Thanks for sharing.

Chelle said...

Looks great - glad that the plants survived your trip too!