Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oregon

I found some awesome walking shoes at Bi-Mart in Oregon. They were size 6 1/2 D width (I have a wide foot and have in the past bought men's shoes) So I was grateful to find women's color such as pink!



We took a quick 2 1/2 day trip to Oregon to see my brother Ron and his wife Betty. They had ripe blueberries to pick. I had just had Chemo Friday morning and we left right after. I didn't feel all that great with back pain whenever I did much of anything. Ron has chicken so had tons of eggs all in the fridge in containers not washed. Well, that night I could not find my benedryl to make me sleepy so I couldn't go to sleep until 1 in the morning. So I got the great idea to wash all those eggs that were in the fridge. It took till 1 am. Then I was tired, my arms were tired, my eyes were tired

I picked blueberries early Saturday morning before it got up to 96 degrees, then at 8 pm when the sun was down Betty and I picked. The bonus was taking home 3 quart bags of blueberries!



1 comment:

Marianne Thelin said...

That's alot of eggs! Nothing like oregon blueberries this time of year! Hope you are feeling better!