Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Little Ben

I'm here at Chelle's all week and we took some pictures. I wanted to show how proud I am of my newest grandson, Benjamin.
Because it was supposed to be so hot today, Michelle and I hung out at her in-laws in Edmonds. Ben slept most of the afternoon and Michelle tried to take a little nap as well.
She is very sleep deprived and so is Dave, but isn't every new Mom and Dad at first?
All in all they are all doing so well.
I'm here to drive her to doctor's appointments since she is on pain killers for the first little while.
It' just fun to play with little Ben. He was only six pounds at birth, 19 3/4 in. tall. The baby doctor says he will be a much bigger boy based on the size of his feet and fingers.
More pictures to come later. Tired; got to go to bed. Morning comes early here in the new baby house!

4 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

He looks like a Marchant baby, as I think of the other grandchildren. And bald, like Big Ben.

SBrooks said...

Beautiful grandson you have to add to the Marchant clan! Congrats!

Marianne Thelin said...

Congrats on the new baby, nothing better! :)

SBrooks said...

Aunt Julie!
Please email me your email so I can invite you to the blog, and any other relative you think needs an invite cause I dont have hardly anyones! My email is realtorssbbrooks@msn.com.

Love you!