Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Visit to the Chiropractor


Once in awhile we do something stupid that requires a visit to the chiropractor. Frank and I worked out in the yard July 4 for 4-5 hours. I was doing really strenuous work hoeing up the old topsoil surrounding my raised beds. I guess my lower back didn't like me very much because I have been on Tylenol since last Friday and today, Tuesday I could hardly stand up without a lot of pain. So amazingly I called the chiropractor and saw him at 2 pm. I came home, followed his directions and iced it and fell asleep.
Frank is gone for two days to a Support Enforcement Conference in Tacoma. This is something that he does every year at this time for CLE (continuing legal credits)
So I am trying to take it easy and see the chiropractor again on Friday before working at the temple.
Till next time.

1 comment:

SBrooks said...

Ok - I want to see some girls gone wild in Spokane with you and my Mom - the real crazy pictures of two sisters hittin' the town with their men! Where are they?